SanDisk Extreme® PRO microSDXC™ UHS-I CARD
Where top speeds meet high capacity
SanDisk Extreme PRO microSDHC/microSDXC UHS-I memory cards now come with up to 128GB1 of storage for uncompromising smartphone, tablet and camera performance. Capture 4K Ultra HD and Full HD videos2 and enjoy transfer speeds of up to 100MB/s3 so you can shoot like a pro and still experience world-class responsiveness from your phone. Class 10, UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)4 ratings mean your videos can meet today’s highest resolution standards.
Pro performance of up to 100MB/s read and 90MB/s write3, for faster transfer and capture
For AndroidTM smartphones and tablets and interchangeable-lens cameras.
Records 4K UHD and Full HD video2.
A1-rated for faster app performance2.
Shock-, temperature-, water-, and X-ray proof5.
Save time transferring content
Quick read speeds of up to 170MB/s8 let you transfer 1000 high-resolution photos and 30 minutes of 4K video (24GB) in less than 3 minutes.
Write speeds of up to 90MB/S
Capture fast-action photos or shoot 4K UHD video2 with write speeds of up to 90MB/s.8 The SanDisk Extreme® PRO microSDXC™ UHS-I Card lets you shoot more and faster.
Great for capturing 4K UHD video
Ideal for recording outdoor adventures, weekend trips, or sporting events without skipping frames. With up to 1TB1, the SanDisk Extreme® PRO microSD™ UHS-I card lets you capture uninterrupted 4K UHD2 and Full HD video with its UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) ratings.4
Load apps faster with A2
Get faster app performance for an outstanding smartphone experience thanks to the SanDisk Extreme® PRO microSD card’s A25 Specification.
Durable design for use in extreme environments
SanDisk Extreme® PRO microSDHC™ and microSDXC™ UHS-I Cards are shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and X-ray-proof,3 so you can enjoy your adventures without worrying about the durability of your memory card.
Compatible with MobileMate® USB 3.0 reader
Use the MobileMate® USB 3.0 microSD™ card reader with transfer speeds of up to 170MB/s8, so you can move big files fast, move a lot of files fast or just make frequent file transfers that much quicker.
Capacity :32 GBCompatibility :Compatible with SDXC and SDXC UHS-I enabled host devices.Dimensions (L X W X H): 1.02mm x 14.99mm x 10.92mm
- 32 GB – SDSQXCG-032G-GN6MA
- 64 GB -SDSQXCY-064G-GN6MA
- 128 GB -SDSQXC128G-GN6MA
- 256 GB -SDSQXCZ-256G-GN6MA
- 400 GB -SDSQXCZ-400G-GN6MA
- 512 GB -SDSQXCZ-512G-GN6MA
- 1 TB -SDSQXCZ-1T00-GN6MA
LifeTime limited Warranty
Not all devices support microSDXC memory card formats. Check with your device manufacturer for more details.
- 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
- Compatible device required. Full HD (1920×1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD
- Card only. See www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
- UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices. Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed.
- For 64GB-1TB ONLY: A2 performance is 4000 read IOPS, 2000 write IOPS. For 32GB: A1 performance is 1500 read IOPS, 500 write IOPS. Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors.
- Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
- For 64GB-1TB: Up to 170MB/s read speeds, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, require compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Up to 90MB/s write speeds. For 32GB: Up to 100MB/s read speeds; up to 90MB/s write speeds. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.